My first post after I had been busy + lazy...

Well, october now... I think I won't update my blog by writing those crap anymore. As I insist to erase and forget everything that have been happened recently. 

"Never let someone become your everything, or else once that person gone, you will leave nothing but endless sadness and pain." I came back from Kampar few days already, it is our university's holiday. From 24/9 to 18/10/09, before I come back to Penang. I promise myself, this time I wouldn't be so kind and soft-hearted anymore. I want to abandon the unrequited love away. Since now I think I'm really wake up from the dream and back to reality. 

After a long thought, finally I realize it's useless to wait without telling him my feeling, but I didn't intend to tell him anymore. Only solution, drops it and get new one. I don't declare war that I know I will lose in the end. Nothing I can blame about too, it's fate. 

I'm trying my best to forget his existence and trying to be independent without him (I know I always asked him to help out when I'm in trouble). But from now-on, I try to settle all of them by myself. Since before I get to know him, I'm live the way like that too. Just because his appearance make me weaken.

For those co-incidences or whatsoever fate that happened, I think that's the challenges given by god to test my ability. I accept this challenges and I'll definitely defeat it...