Since I started my new blog, I think this is the 1st time I update tis blog. Well, if you ask me the difference between these two blogs, I can tell you that you hardly find essay form or my daily relevant issue at my secondary blog. Because I want to keep my piece of work there, when I have some ideas or cues for poem or short text, they can be found there.

Seriously, already 1 month never step in. But for the past 1 month I had succeed to accomplish the things and goals I want to achieve. For example, from now on, I draw a line between me and him. The Him that I always mention in the past passages. Because finally I dare to give up, I want to be free and I think it's time for me to get a new life rather than rotting at the one that I couldn't get him at all.

After all, somethings that I couldn't deny was the safety feeling when he was beside me. I know both of us aren't couple, although in everyone's eye we look like couple. But seriously NO. I appreciate what he did for me and I thank him for giving such an impressive and memorable flashback and memories. I know he was my everything but now he is nothing much to me...
But as friend, I sincerely hope that the one he love really will be there for him. I don't hope to see his sad face which I know he will only show it to me among friend. 

For the previous moments, I was afraid to let other know that I was in love with him. Of cos with his capability and his sincere, many girls may mad at him. However, if someone ask me about it, I will admit it and it's past tense for me. Many friends ask me before why there are so many universities and I will choose Utar, question also included why I don't want to stay Penang... Below are the answers you all waiting for, I leave my beloved hometown is because of him. I want to give up and I want to run away from the reality for seeing the bees beside him. For whose sake I came here, of cos... him again. But what I wanted to stress here is THAT's PAST TENSE ALREADY!!!

I face the reality here, I came to Kampar, I must try my best to adapt and fit myself into this circle. Although I think my stage currently is remaining at failure stage~_~''' No idea why I keep repeating my mistake, but sometime I know I was too depend on him last time. Too protective...hahaha...

Ok~ share more 2mr