Concluding the day from 6/8 to 9/8, 
only 1 word to be describe --> Sucks!
My birthday was 7th August,
and I was expected more on the eve...
However, 
what's waiting me was tons of disappointments...

6/8 was fine since the only 1 person 
accompany me for the eve...
Asking myself don't cry because 
maybe tomorrow's will be better...

7/8, fully of anger and disappointment
Although a lot of those game friends remember my birthday,
Thanks to them too...
the one I keep waiting for... 
doesn't appear, not even wishing me by messages..
Only wish me when I sent a message to him
I was really sad... I understand and know
What's the feeling being forgotten by the one I care and love
It was the 2nd day I washed my face with tears...
This is not the 21st birthday I was wishing for...
If I get chance to change what I wanted to change,
the first one to be choose is
I don't want get to know someone like him, the one i care and love now...
I would give up every things to exchange that you know?
What you gave me were more on pains and hurts...
I'm blaming myself and the gods,
Why Must I get into this job and get to know you...

Lastly, thanks for those that remember my birthday one... I appreciate yours wishes. Thanks Ms. Je for the cute blackie(cat or puppy i m not sure@_@''), I got things to hug in Kampar liao!!!!!! 
And thanks to my housemates, Kevin, Queenie, Yizhi, Yiteng and Zhenqii for the surprise birthday short celebration, cake and the diamond key... It was the only cake and key I had in my 21st Birthday.  
Thanks my parents for giving me the 700 bucks platinum necklace.. I like it...

Really disappointed that the one I know less than 3 month remember my birthday and give me a great surprise, but the one I know near 1 year that I always hang out with forgotten my birthday until I need to remind him... the unlimited free calls and sms are like bullshit...